New COVID Protocols - Stage 2
Starting Thursday June 10th, 2021
We would like to thank everyone for your cooperation and support during the pandemic and call upon your continued patience and understanding throughout. The province of Alberta will be entering Stage Two starting Thursday June 10th
Stage Two will include
- Indoor and Patio dining will be limited to six people per table and is not limited to individuals from the same household.
- Many on course restrictions have been lifted so amenities like Ball Washers, Bunker Rakes, and Benches will be available.
Stage One guidlines included.
- You WILL be able to play golf with people who are NOT from your household, or close contacts if you live alone.
- Tee times will revert to TEN minute intervals.
- You WILL be able to book for both NINE or EIGHTEEN hole rounds.
- You WILL be able to book up to a FOURSOME.
- Any group less than a foursome WILL be paired up when possible.
- Leagues will be able to go forward
- Power carts will be available on a first come first served basis.
- These new rules will apply to everyone regardless of their vaccination status..
- Masks MUST be worn inside the clubhouse
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation as we navigate these restrictions. It is our hope that we will soon be able to enter Stage Two of the reopening plan and we will have even less restrictions going forward.
Please, respect the fact that we are doing everything we can to operate under these new rules and please be co-operative. Your team at Balmoral is only doing what is required of us by government protocol and therefore disrespectful or argumentative behavior will not be tolerated. We thank you for your cooperation and support during these uncharted times.
If you have questions regarding the COVID protocols, we suggest you contact AHS directly
at (403) 340-5466.